Business news without the bullshit
"The technical picture is horrible"
Gold overbought? Treasuries in a bubble?
Subscribe to RealEconTV
Your e-mail address is kept absolutely private
We make it easy to unsubscribe at any time
Marc Faber of the Gloom and Doom Report
Faber's got a good grip on things.
1. The Fed's money pumping efforts have done ZERO for employment which is the ultimate foundation of the economy
2. The Fed can print all the money it wants, but it can't control where it goes. Thus we have crazy bubbles and economy-wrecking imbalances.
3. I love this one: "I've been in this business for 40 years and I've seen lots of things I don't understand."
4. Are long term US Treasuries the next bubble?
5. The sane man's (or woman's) approach to gold.
All in all, very good stuff.
The content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors or omissions.
NO MATERIAL HERE CONSTITUTES "INVESTMENT ADVICE" NOR IS IT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL ANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO STOCKS, OPTIONS, BONDS OR FUTURES.
The author may have a position in any company or security mentioned herein. Actions you undertake as a consequence of any analysis, opinion or advertisement on this site are your sole responsibility.