Business news without the bullshit
"All Wars are Bankers Wars"
What they'll never teach in school
Subscribe to RealEconTV
Your e-mail address is kept absolutely private
We make it easy to unsubscribe at any time
Debt as a weapon
Bankers find is easy to corrupt a nation's leaders.
1. The Revolutionary War was fought to combat British Imperial control of the colonial banking system.
2. The War of 1812 was fought over who would control the central bank of the US.
3. Andrew Jackson was nearly assassinated over his efforts to break up the criminal central bank.
4. The Civil War was prolonged by the support the Confederacy received from European central banks.
5. The Federal Reserve Bank in 1913 was followed by the creation of the income tax and IRS. World War I followed soon after. Six years later Woodrow Wilson admitted sadly that he had ruined the nation.
And on it goes.
The content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors or omissions.
NO MATERIAL HERE CONSTITUTES "INVESTMENT ADVICE" NOR IS IT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL ANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO STOCKS, OPTIONS, BONDS OR FUTURES.
The author may have a position in any company or security mentioned herein. Actions you undertake as a consequence of any analysis, opinion or advertisement on this site are your sole responsibility.